Thursday, June 18, 2015

Entrepreneurial Course at MCC

As a business strategist, I charge $210 per hour. Not the best option for most cash-strapped startups. But because I know a few of them, like Satto Technologies, may have really high potential, I tend to let the hourly rate slip for the first few causal meetings. Great way to screen potential clients and to offer help to some folks who just need it.

I still offer these casual meetups at cafe's and co-working spaces. But I've also added a new strategy - I'm teaching a 2-day weekend course on entrepreneurialism at Manchester Community College's Viscogliosi Entrepreneurial Center. Great way for me to meet and help a large number of startups and save them a great deal of money.

So, if you have a startup that's struggling or considering starting one, I'd love to hear all about it, share my insights and offer resources.

BUSINESS The Entrepreneurial Sequence for
Business Start-Ups
CRN 20802 | Fee: $165 2 sessions, Saturday & Sunday | 7/25-7/26 10 AM-4 PM | MCC on Main
Instructor: George Constance
For full course description, see page 47.


https://www.manchestercc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015-Summer-Credit-Free-Catalog.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment